Thursday, October 23, 2008

Schaeffer ETA: 9:34 AM

This is Susan, one of my dearest friends from the Old Country (aka: Southern California.) And she is arriving this morning for a visit! And she is bringing along her cool little dude, Steven, who is a big Second Grader this year! We're going to do a little Seattle sightseeing, a little fishing, a little eating, a little guitar playing and a little crafting. And I believe Susan is going to bask in the cooler temperatures while her husband and daughter bake in the SoCal heat!

Did I mention that Susan is my crafting soulmate? She is. We just "get" each other and we totally share and support each others interest (okay fine, obsession) with creating things. I am always blown away by Susan's creations...and she never fails to inspire me. How can you not adore the friend who sends you a purse that she sewed...from "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" fabric? I am so blessed that she is coming to visit, for the second time since we moved up here.

So, I'm off to the airport in a little bit. We'll try to update with some "What are we up to?" posts this weekend. Hi Ken...Hi Erica! We'll take good care of Steven and Susan for you...

Later dudes!