Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boudoir Shots

No, not that kind! This is what I have to contend with in putting fresh sheets on the bed. (And I'm not referring to the freaky dog eyes.)

It was past Abby's "bedtime" so she was delicately urging me to get a move on with putting the sheets back on the bed. She doesn't always "help" make the bed, but her furry little sister does.

I don't think I've ever put clean sheets on any of our beds without Molly coming into the room and immediately jumping right in the middle of the bed. I throw the flat sheet over her and this is what I get: What's the problem, you ask, so naively?

Perhaps a closer view will help: (Thanks to Brian for risking his fingertip to demonstrate the dangers involved in making the bed. A check and bandaids are in the mail.)

Back to the wide angle shot ~ Abby is still standing her ground. So is Molly. Well, they're not exactly standing, but you know what I mean.

Let's go under the covers for an insider's view of this scenario, shall we? Sigh. I do love this kitty.

She finally made her way out after the blanket went on the bed. Abby, not so much. Okay, now the freaky dog eyes are scaring me!

There you have it. Trust me, this happens every single time I put sheets on any bed in the house.

It sure is nice to have help making the beds. Heh!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

These pics are hilarious!!!! I love those aminals!!!! And Abby's eyes are freakin me out.