Friday, October 17, 2008

Kinda Sorta Therapy

Anyone who really knows me also knows that I have a bizarre love/hate relationship with spiders. Outside = love. Inside = hate (and therefore they must die. Quickly) We won't even get into my sleep habits after I've seen spiders during the day.

I digress.

Danny took the kids to school this morning and as I waved from the porch (in my robe, with nourishing coffee in hand) I noticed this guy. He seems to be missing something. Two things, actually.

He must be a pretty tough cookie. Did the loss of limbs hinder his mad web-building skillz? I think not.

So, I guess this means I'll be waking up tonight seeing spiderwebs in front of my face...oh sorry...we weren't going to get into all that. =)

In other news, I'm hoping to blog a little more frequently. I think I just was coming to grips with being cold. Everyone knows I love the weather up here in Ye Olde Pacific Northwest. But here's the thing: we went from beautiful to COLD. There was no mild. There was no cool. There was sun and then there was frost. There was warm...and then there was NOT. Let me just say, "It's frickin' freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth!!!" Okay, I'm done whining. Except, I'm still mad that I can't wear my flip-flops anymore. Okay, now I'm done.

Have a lovely day. TGIF!

2 comments:

Josie Gramma said...

I'm so sorry about your weather. But just think how beautiful the fall colors will be -- Its going to be 92 today in Gold Canyon and last night we almost turned on the AC again.

Laura and Corey said...

spiders are a problem for me. i hate them with a passion.