Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Thank you Missy Laura! Okay, I'm going to do this somewhat on the fly because otherwise, I'll write a book. And none of us has time for that, right?
  1. I always jingle my car keys when I get out of the car. I just do. That way, I know I have them and haven't left them in the car. Unfortunately, I have left my keys hanging in the front door lock too many times to count.
  2. Everyone in the family has a different color hanger and when they are hanging empty in the laundry room, they MUST be grouped by color or I just cannot go on with my day. Don't judge.
  3. I have a thing for men with accents. Colin Firth...Cary Elwes...Christopher Plummer...Lord have mercy! Don't tell Danny. Teehee.
  4. I like the flavor of green peppers...I just can't handle actually chewing them. Can't and won't do it.
  5. I could spend a whopping $3.00 on my entire summer shoe wardrobe and be perfectly happy. Flip-flops rule. Especially the cheap rubber ones from discount stores. And I'm sorry, but I grew up calling them "thongs" and I'm really sad that I can't do that anymore without people thinking I'm referring to my underwear.
  6. I love to make stuff. That includes just about any genre of crafts...I'll give it a try. I rarely come across a crafted item and don't think to myself, "I could make that!"
  7. Sometimes, even after 19 years of marriage, I still look at my sweet hubby and think, "How did I get so lucky to land such a perfect guy?" (Think Fräulein Maria singing to Capt. Von Trapp..."I must have done something goooood!") Mushy gushy...yes. But it is the truth!

So, there you have it. Random bits about me. Now, since anyone I know with a blog has already done this, I'll leave it to you readers to leave your random-ness in the comments! Or better yet, this is the perfect opportunity to start a blog of your own...and this can be the subject of your first post!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! I love it!

Laura and Corey said...

the hanger thing is hilarious! i think i might start that!