Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's the Little Things in Life...

I know we can't be the only ones who pulled up to the Costco gas station this morning and started singing "Hallelujah!!!" I have to think wayyyyy back to when milk at school was a nickel, a movie was $3.00 and gasoline was below $3.00 a gallon. Okay, so I exaggerated....just a little.

I'm not sure what prices are elsewhere, but I do know I overheard someone without a Costco card asking the gas attendant if he could get his gas for that price. The answer was no and the guy sadly drove away.

And what does my hubby think about all this? He was happy.

But hold on just a second! How sad is it that we are excited to pay $2.99 for a gallon of gas?

Josie Grandma and Grampa, you're welcome! I managed to provide a blog update today....and it was about Costco! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

My day is already better because of this. Gas was $3.09 last time we were at Costco and I was thrilled. But I cannot even imagine the euphoria of a 2.99 per gallon sign.