Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Sneak Peek

Literally. Just a little peek at what is to come in the very near future.

Yes, the three photos in this very abbreviated post all have something in common. Can you guess what it could be? Above was a peek into the bird nest under my bedroom deck. Can you stand it? Yeah...enjoy that charming little photo for a day or so. I'll explain why later.

Below is a little peek at a Coconut-Oh-My-God-Chocolate treat. It was that good.

Finally, we have Missy Laura and her hubba bubba, Corey. Could they BE any cuter? No, I just don't think so.

Do you give up? These three photos all happened while Laura and Corey were visiting us a few weeks ago. (It seems like a lifetime, especially when Aunt Diane has not had time to properly update the blog in a timely fashion!) I had a little text-versation today with Laura and I cannot handle the guilt any longer. (Arrrrghhhh...the PAIN!!!) I promise, nay, VOW that "Riggins to Seattle '09" will be posted on Monday.

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

oh............my..........god.


my pain has subsided. a smidge.


i can't wait for monday!!!