Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

The two men in my life. My Daddy and My Boy. This was just this past Spring Break. These two are buds. The fact that they get along so well is just icing on the cake of my life. I call Danny "My Boy." Always have. Always will. I think he kinda likes it.

He's such a good dad. He really is. Our children are so lucky to have him for a daddy.

He's a strong, silent type. Much like my own daddy. Always there when you need him.

Sorry... ...my heart just melted.

He's a proud daddy. We took Brian out to celebrate Straight A's on his recent report card and Dano must've mentioned it to the waitress no less than 5 times.

Watch out boyfriends of that cute little Minnie Mouse. Consider yourself warned! Heh heh.

He has taught our babies all about camping and fishing. Much like my own daddy.

I love my Daddy.

And I love My Boy. Along with our babies, he is everything to me!

Happy Fathers Day to My Boy and My Daddy...and to all the daddies out there!

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

awwww! what great photos! you are uber lucky.