Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011: Day 16

So I took a week off from my Picture a Day.  I was gently urged to get back to it (Hi Jared!!) 

This is what my living room looks like right now:

 Animals living together in harmony.  Missy Laura knows what that's all about.  Molly baking by the fire.  Willie sacked out on one side of the couch and Abby doing her thing on the other.   All of them watching the football game...or not.  Today is one of those days where its cold and rainy outside, so it feels nice to stay inside.  I'm getting caught up on laundry while watching our Seahawks get their @sses handed to them by da Bears.  I'm happy for our friends, the Zideks... long suffering long time Bears fans.  Sad our boys couldn't catch the dang ball when it mattered.  Sorry, I'm just bitter.  Just kidding...it was fun while it lasted, huh?

The dryer alarm just beckoned me back to the laundry room.  More tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

rainy days with cuddly babies are the best!